I. Personal data processing on portal.geutebrueck.com
Every time you visit the website at portal.geutebrueck.com, personal data is automatically collected and processed. The following data is collected for the purposes of ensuring a problem-free connection to the website, generating visitor statistics on the use of this website, improving the website, and ensuring system security and stability:
- Date of visit to the respective URL
- URL viewed by the visitor immediately before (referrer URL)
- The visitor’s Internet browser
- The visitor’s operating system
- The IP address of the computer used to visit the site
The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is in line with the data collection purposes listed above.
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected. Where the data is stored in log files, this time period is no more than seven days. In some cases, additional storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that identification of the user is no longer possible.
The website portal.geutebrueck.com is designed as a portal exclusively for our partners. After successful registration and subsequent login to the portal, partners have access to extensive information about the products and services we offer. In addition, (support) tickets can be created, and products and services can be ordered from us at a discounted rate. In order to offer you these services, we process the first and last name of the contact person, the name of the partner company, as well as contact and address data. The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1(b) GDPR. If the contractual relationship ends, or if you request the deletion of the partner account, the processed personal data will be deleted. This does not apply if tax or commercial retention requirements preclude deletion, or if the processed personal data is required for the assertion, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
We use the analysis software Matomo (formerly PIWIK) for marketing and optimization purposes. The software places a cookie on users’ computers (see point II). These cookies have a retention period of one week. If individual pages of our website are visited, the IP address of the accessing system of the user, the URL at which the visitor is located, the URL that the visitor visited immediately before, the length of the stay on the website, the frequency of the access to the website and, after logging into the PartnerPortal, the user ID are collected.
With the use of Matomo, we want to ensure needs-based design and continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we also use Matomo to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our service for you. Information about which products and services you have viewed and commissioned on the Partner Portal will be collected during this process. With this information, we aim to improve our service and offer you products and services that are specific to your interests and based on your usage patterns.
Matomo runs on the company’s own servers. The processing of the users’ personal data takes place on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1(a), Article 7 GDPR. The granted consent can be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future.
We also offer users of our website the option of opting out of the analysis process. To do so, please click on the following link:
In this case, an opt-out cookie is stored in your browser that prevents the collection of session data. If you delete your cookies, you automatically delete the opt-out cookie. The opt-out cookie must then be reset.
After 180 days users’ data is deleted.
V. Personal data transfer
Personal data will not be otherwise processed without your explicit consent in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1(a) GDPR, unless pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1(c) GDPR there is a legal obligation to do so, this is legally required pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1(b) GDPR for the handling of contractual relationships or if the disclosure pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1(f) GDPR is required to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims, and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
VI. Data security
The website is protected by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification, or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons. Within the visit, we use the widely used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. Despite regular checks, full protection against all risks is not possible. Nevertheless, our security measures are constantly being improved in line with technological developments.
VII. Your rights
You have the right:
1. to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, limitation of the processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data (if it is not collected by us), and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about its details;
2. in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction or completion of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
3. in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims;
4. in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you or the processing is unlawful; however, you oppose its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need the data for the assertion, exercise, or defense of legal claims, or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
5. in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, or to request transmission to another controller;
6. in accordance with Article 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke consent you have granted us at any time. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue the data processing based on that consent for the future
7. in accordance with Article 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority of your habitual place of residence or place of work, or our company headquarters.
VIII. Right to object
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1(f) GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without a particular situation being specified. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
IX. Contact information for data protection/the data protection officer
For questions regarding the collection, processing, or use of your personal data, as well as existing rights of data subjects, please contact us at + 49 (0) 2645 137 0 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly contact our external data protection officer Mr. Rolf-Dieter Wand, Veitstraße 37, 13507 Berlin (Oktiron-Consult). You can reach him by telephone at +49 (0) 30 49766154 or e-mail at email@example.com.